Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sitting Reminiscing Written by me

Sitting reminiscing of how we could be, if all the mistakes could just be erased. Waiting for something else to happen to help me overcome the sorrow and the pain that is left in the wake of our life now. I remember a time filled with grace, desire, laughter, and pleasure before the disaster. If we could do it over suppose we'd do it much different or maybe we just would not do it at all? Only GOD knows. All I know is sitting reminiscing has made me feel disruptive. I want you gone from my mind, severed from my heart, you have took up enough time and energy for me. Although I want you gone the chances of never thinking of you again is slim, every where I go your  memory is there, every time I close my eyes I can see your face and the way you smiled at me through your eyes. Why can't you see what I see instead of the mistakes that has divided you from me, because if you bother to look back on the ashes you left my blood still boils just for you.

To: Mindie (you will know why I wrote this) I love yah sista
written by Catherine Rafferty

No comments:

Post a Comment