Sunday, June 3, 2012

S.Free

Its hard for me because I can't forget the way you used to make me smile, I could remember a time when seeing your face, or hearing your voice made me feel so secure. So right for each other perhaps in a different time and place. You were my best friend I could tell you anything happy or sad and you would always be there loving me no matter what happened. We moved on, each stepping back it could never be our lives living so differently. It was so hard for me for so long, it was as if a part of me died a slow painful death.

Months have gone by and I think of you now and again, Everyone says its the for the best, but I still cant help remember you from time to time. So I do the one and stupid thing I could ever do and email you, letting my impulse get the best of me; and you are you saying the most sweetest things. Reminding me of the kind of man you are. I would give anything to forget sometimes.

I know for people who read this you might not understand. It was more than what you may imagine. A friendship so close it would take your breath away. Someone who intellectually stimulated your mind and fed your intelligence like a nurturing supplement. It was knowing someone so far away knew you better in side than anyone you ever came in contact with. It was as if your soul was a puzzle piece and this other soul connected with your's like the missing piece.

I cried one good cry the day I knew we had to say goodbye, but felt the torture of it like a stagnant wound. Hearing from you again only makes me realize for good or bad, for what ever reason our beings are connected.  Although it will just always be a friendship it's one I don't want to lose. Knowing now you feel the same only makes me happy I sent the e-mail.

samir
I should have never doubted you, You told me once you would never leave me and you never have. You made me see after being blind for so long so thank you, thank you so much because you gave me something I didn't think was possible that was recognizing what my soul needed to keep it vibrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment