Sunday, August 14, 2011

To My Little Boy


To Josh from Mommy:
 I have so many things I would like to say to you but these words fit at this particular moment. Joshua When I got pregnant for you I gasped and cried in my mind I thought how could this be all the doctors told me I could never be. Then I looked too God and said Thank You! with tears streaming down my face. Though I had a troublesome pregnancy It was the happiest time I could ever remember experiencing. I vowed To love you More than anything, To give you the best Life I could, To protect you and help you to be the best person you could be. When you were born I held your tiny body in my hands as your fingers gentle moved across mine I remember the silence our first introduction was me staring at you and knowing everything I thought I knew all the love I thought I had Was nothing compared to that moment. Joshua you are 3 years old now and though I will have my time with you to tell you all things I want to One thing is clear Their was No me until You. Motherhood has its ups but certainly has some downs but every moment of every day You make mommys life radiate LOVE, I always tell you "your the best part of me" and truly my son its so much more than an honest statement. God gave you to me after years of trying, after a huge loss, He gave me a chance to be your mom and I cherish it all. I just want you to know I will always accept you for who you are No matter the choices you make. I will stand beside you and lift you up when you are to weak to stand on your own. I will be their cheering you with all the accomplishments in your life. I will protect you well beyond my dieing day, I will push you to be the best because although I am your friend I am your mom first. I will be your teacher, your counselor, your friend, I will do what ever is needed just to see you Happy and succeed and Know most of all Joshua I love you to the deepest depths of my soul. You Are the best gift God has ever given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment